What We Offer
Two targets on the pistol pitt with two separate ranges 10 yards and 25 yards.
300 yard rifle range.
Trap House and Thrower.
- All Federal, State and local firearm laws must be obeyed.
- Firearms and magazines may only be handled on the range.
- ALWAYS treat firearms as if they are loaded.
- ALWAYS keep firearms pointed in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS keep your firearm unloaded until you are at the fireing station. Firearms must be safe (unloaded magazines removed and actions open) when entering or exiting the range.
- ALL SHOOTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE for their rounds staying within the confines of this range. Shooters may only shoot from the designated area in the direction of the station targets. No cross range shooting.
- Know your target and beyond.
- All fireing must be aimed fire.
- CEASE FIRE: Immediately stop shooting when anyone calls out “CEASE FIRE“.
- COLD RANGE: When a flag is up at a shooting station NO FIREARM HANDLING OF ANYKIND is allowed.
- When a flag is up you may go down range set or check your targets. If you arrive when a flag is up, this means shooters are down range. Please leave your firearms in their case until shooters return.
- RESPECT THE RANGE: Pick up after yourself. Place your trash into the trash receptables and your spent brass into the recycling. Tracer, armor piercing, steel core and incendiary ammunition is prohibited.
- RESPECT YOURSELF: Wear eye and ear protection at all times.
- RESPECT OTHERS: Please limit your range time to one hour if patrons are waiting.
- The use of exploding targets (Tannerite or similar products) is prohibited.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in shooting stations.
- No smoking or alcohol allowed on property.
- No one will be permitted on the range if they are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicationg substances.
- Shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- All vehicles must be parked in the designaged parking area. No vehicles are allowed on the shooting range.
- All NRA safety rules will be observed.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN REPRIMAND OR REMOVAL FROM THE RANGE
Please contact Pat at 320-699-0490 for more information.